The Allen Company, Inc is fully equipped with GPS Grading equipment. We have the ability to create 3-D Site and Roadway Models. We specialize in Road Construction, Asphalt Paving, Site Preparation, Excavation, Utility Work, and AG Limestone Quarries. We have a highly specialized team that is equipped with the knowledge and the experience to make your construction project as easy as possible.
At The Allen Company, Inc we strive to provide a comprehensive approach, professional service, and quality products. The Allen Company, Inc services the Greater Lexington Kentucky area, with locations in Berea, Danville, Lexington, McKee, Nicholasville, and Richmond.
From providing driveway gravel, to paving parking lots, to developing major construction sites, we offer a comprehensive line of services. We also cater to developers that require site preparation, excavation, utility work, concrete work, asphalt paving, and road construction.
Our services include:
- Excavation: We have a diverse fleet and we have the ability to grade any site, including residential, commercial and mass-grading projects. We have the licenses and experience to excavate, grade, and blast, as needed.
- Grading: The Allen Company, Inc is fully equipped with GPS Grading equipment. We have the ability to create 3-D Site and Roadway Models.
- Utility Work: Our crews are experience in laying all types of pipe. Our crews perform water, sanitary sewer, and storm sewer work throughout Central Kentucky.
- Concrete Work: The Allen Company, Inc offers a wide range of Concrete Services. We can install concrete curbs, gutters, sidewalks, walking paths, reinforced concrete box culverts, precast box and arch culverts, retaining walls, and small bridges.
- Asphalt Paving & Road Construction: The Allen Company, Inc specializes in asphalt paving. We have 75 years of experience in paving from paving residential driveways, parking lots, city & county roads to major interstate highways, and everything in between. We produce our own asphalt and can provide both Plantmix Asphalt and Warm Mix Asphalt.
- Ag Lime & Crushed Stone Supplier: The Allen Company, Inc was formed in 1939 with Boonesboro Quarry, located on the Kentucky River in Madison County, KY. Since 1939 the Allen Company, Inc has expanded to 3 quarries and 4 asphalt plants around Lexington, Nicholasville, Danville, Richmond, Winchester, Berea, and McKee, KY.