The Allen Company, Inc offers a dynamic work environment with a great company. We appreciate your interest in joining our team. Our open positions are listed below.
CDL Driver WITH Tanker Endorsement – Road Construction
- Valid CDL license with a positive driving record
- Must be able to pass a pre employment drug screen, physical & background evaluation
- Physically able to climb
- Safety Oriented – Pre and Post Trip inspections required every day
- Be able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Able to function outside year round
- Must be able to show up for work every day and on time
- Must be able to work any shift schedule including overtime & Saturdays, as needed
- Must be at least 21 years old
- The desire and ability to learn & work safely
Tri-Axle Dump Truck Driver
- Safety Orientated- Pre-Post Trip inspections required every day.
- Drug Free
- The desire and ability to learn.
- Be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Physically able to climb.
- Able to function outside year round.
- Valid CDL license with a positive driving record.
- Be able to work Various hours
Senior Staff Accountant
Job Duties :
- General/recurring bookkeeping, reconciliations, and journal entries
- Insurance renewal assistance
- Various audit preparation and assistance
- Manage corporate credit card program
- Sales tax preparation and compliance
- Payroll reconciliations and benefit calculations
- W-2, 1099, ACA form preparation
- Analyze and month end general ledger account reconciliation
- Coordination of month-end close and assistance with financial statement analysis
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
- Intermediate to expert skills with Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of accounting principles, with excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative to identify outstanding tasks and see them through to completion
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Commitment to teamwork
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 3+ years accounting experience
- Construction contracting or job costing experience preferred
- Power BI, Power Query and data analytics preferred
Job Type : Full-time b>
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance